Today's Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagtec1

Burning Hunk
Dec 22, 2010
PA
Picked up a bunch of Locust today. My brother in laws neighbor had a tree split and end up in his yard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 144
The pile is two rows deep, I'm thinking about a cord when split and stacked. That makes 4+ FREE cords of locust (1.5), Mulberry (1.5), and Cherry (1+) this year...not counting the cord of poplar I got from across the street. Feels good to be way ahead! The only stuff I have not split yet is what I brought home today.

Pic is deceiving unless you blow it up more...great job...FREE IS FOR ME!!! Little hard work pays off in the end!

Nice, very nice. Mix that locust with a touch of ash and your home will be toasty all night long.

Very nice score.
The "free BTUs" are adding up great . ;)-

Status
Not open for further replies.