Tomorrows To Do List ..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
And there is more to come after this ...

Firewood 2014 2015.jpg

Tomorrow : Church, hiding plastic eggs with dimes in them, chasing 2, 3, and 4 year olds around the grounds.
Priceless???. !!!

Reactions: yooperdave
I want to be cutting some wood, but my extra time this past week has been occupied with landscaping around the house. Every inch of my body is sore, so Sunday will be true day of rest.

Reactions: D8Chumley
I have more, not to worry :)

I have to move it to the splitter, as I'm not strong enough to move the splitter. No problem, that's where the dually wheel barrow comes into play :p

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Yesterday I ran some errands then washed/waxed my truck and my motorcycle ( they both really needed it ) I felt a little guilty I didn't split any of the rounds I have by the splitter. Is that weird?

I have more, not to worry :)

I have to move it to the splitter, as I'm not strong enough to move the splitter. No problem, that's where the dually wheel barrow comes into play :p

Good for you Dixie for doing the splitting. Can't move the splitter? How about attaching one of these boat trailer jacks to the splitter? You should be able to move it then. The one with double wheels like this will work best on unlevel ground because the single wheel will cut in too much on soft ground.
boat jack.jpg

Not a bad idea Dennis.

I came to the conclusion today that I need reinforcements to split that oak.

Stuff is damned big, and damned heavy. The splitter can handle it, I can't. Need some one to help with the lever / and / or the moving of the rounds.

Time to have a wood splitting BBQ :p

Well, if you didn't live so danged far away....

But if my wife comes too, I can hardly imagine two redheads together..... That could be scary to say the least.

But if my wife comes too, I can hardly imagine two redheads together..... That could be scary to say the least.

Neither one of us are real red heads any more. No Problemo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.