Too much stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Ashful I think the Ashford would be a good fit for our basement fireplace. It has a huge opening and I want to put a free standing in the opening. But for this year we'll stick with pe insert upstairs. It seems we have no Blaze King dealers near our area for some reason, 40 miles is the nearest. Thanks for your input.
If you mind me asking, where abouts is the BK dealer that is near you? I'm looking for dealers in Wisconsin and only found two near Madison. I'm a 1 1/2 hours from there, but am willing to take a ride to buy.

If you mind me asking, where abouts is the BK dealer that is near you? I'm looking for dealers in Wisconsin and only found two near Madison. I'm a 1 1/2 hours from there, but am willing to take a ride to buy.
Hopefully you have a good one you can reach. I found an excellent BK dealer here, but they are also at least an hour away. Thankfully, they don't mind servicing my area, despite the long drive.

The two dealers closest to my house were not so good, for differing reasons, previously discussed here.

The two dealers I found with bk's dealer search, but looking through the posts on here has shown that there are several dealers in Wisconsin that are not listed. I am kind of confused as to why bk's site doesn't list the other dealers?
Don't forget... say your on vacation, business trip or just out of town and you run into a bk you like, you can have your nearest stove dealer order it from Bk, they have a pretty decent open policy, they might even get recruited into selling there product.

Don't forget... say your on vacation, business trip or just out of town and you run into a bk you like, you can have your nearest stove dealer order it from Bk, they have a pretty decent open policy, they might even get recruited into selling there product.
Oh wow , didn't know that. Thank you

http://www.chimneyguy.com/ is who I talked to about a stove for our basement. They were more than happy to service us even though were like an hour away. I plan to touch bases with them in the spring. I feel a catalytic stove wood be a good fit for the basement for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.