Too much technology?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ylomnstr

Feeling the Heat
May 28, 2008
Staatsburg, NY
I have to ask, have these pellet stoves become too techie? Control boards, etc.......

Just seems that there are a lot more problems lately. Then again, in my old home where I had a Quad stove, I never was on this forum. Now that I am, I see all of these issues. It's just worrysome. Had my old Quad for about 4 years with no issues other than replacing the starter once. I hope my new St. Croix doesn't have any issues like some of the ones I've seen on here lately.

Well my new Quad comes with 2 year electrical warranty, parts and labor so I am not concerned.
Curious, why didn't you get another Quad.

No reason really. I liked the features on the St. Croix and I got a really good deal on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.