Too Much Wood?!?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeGreen said:
MANIAC said:
Not to thread jack but I just don’t see how folks can keep up two houses! It’s all I can do to stay on top of the maintenance and enhancements of one home! If I had a fun weekend getaway I know I would neglect my primary residence. So, what’s your secret? Boundless energy?!?!!?!?

We are very fortunate to be able to have two homes. It's funny though on weekends at our house in Maine it doesn't seem like work yet (just finished house in March). Should be nice an cozy though.

Woohoo, an Oakwood and she's burning! Nice setup and house, thanks for posting.

At close to $3/gal for oil I don't care how early it is I'm starting a fire before the furnace.

i say never too much. you have the right amount of wood . nice pictures

heatwise said:
i say never too much. you have the right amount of wood . nice pictures
Pretty sure that wood is gone.. its 4 years later!

Chettt said:
What you have is a woodstove shortage. You can't have too much wood.

^-- My favorite answer! :) I think Chettt just helped you justify another stove.

oops ! just noticed the date on that post, your right logger, its all ashes by now.

heatwise said:
oops ! just noticed the date on that post, your right logger, its all ashes by now.

Ha! I didn't notice the date, either. I wonder how Maniac has managed over the past four years and if he ever got his chimney redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.