Topped Off & Leaners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Looks like I'll make these the work for the weekend, the plan is to start off with the topped off maple then the smaller maple (leaner) then work my way over to the cherry.

The first two are up in the bowl.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4126.jpg
    100_4126.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_4127.jpg
    100_4127.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_4129.jpg
    100_4129.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 100_4131.jpg
    100_4131.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 100_4132.jpg
    100_4132.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 248
Looks like you have some nice pickings there ZAP. Good luck with those trees, be careful and don't work to hard. I was up in your neck of the woods at a friends camp last Saturday night. Higher up the mountain near Cranberry Lake off a road called the Tooley Pond Road. Had a good time even though it rained both days. Even though it rained a lot you can still have a beer, or 5, and eat some good food and look out over the water. Beautiful country, nothing like relaxing in the Adirondack Mountains. Have a good one.

Gasifier said:
Looks like you have some nice pickings there ZAP. Good luck with those trees, be careful and don't work to hard. I was up in your neck of the woods at a friends camp last Saturday night. Higher up the mountain near Cranberry Lake off a road called the Tooley Pond Road. Had a good time even though it rained both days. Even though it rained a lot you can still have a beer, or 5, and eat some good food and look out over the water. Beautiful country, nothing like relaxing in the Adirondack Mountains. Have a good one.

When we came back from Cranberry a couple of years ago we came back the Tooley Pond Road in the fall, nice area with lots of color.

zap

Are those leaners compliments of the blow the last couple days?

SolarAndWood said:
Are those leaners compliments of the blow the last couple days?

Solar, those are from 2-3 years old.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.