TR50-tnc30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meatis20b

Aug 28, 2011
Wallkill, ny
I was looking into this stove but I cant find anywhere that will tell me the burn time. Anybody know how long the will burn on a full load or have any other info about it?

When we had ours I would have to reload every 6 to 8 hours or so in the dead of winter. Old farmhouse in NH which I kept on the warm side for my dear wife. It can burn overnight very easily though if you turn it down.

EDIT: Good stove, by the way. Highly recommended!

Does this stove also have the baffles in the top of it.

This is the same stove as the Enlander-30-NC.. Yes it has 2 Ceramic Fiber boards on the top of the 4 Secondary Burn tubes. Little gap on one side or another, but a Koawool Blanket can easily fix that. Many on here have that stove. Including 2 of our "Mod's".

Here is the link to Englanders web-page. http://englanderstoves.com/30-nc.html Does not tell burn times. But a 3,5 cubic ft Firebox holds a lot of wood. The more wood, the longer the burn (Depends on conditions, flue, house, WOOD).

I am just now in the process of installing mine. Cant give you any #'s...

Status
Not open for further replies.