Tractor Supply Sale on Huskee 22 ton splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Minister of Fire
Feb 18, 2009
Central NJ
I just received the email flier that it is on sale for $999.
I was waiting what seemed like forever for the sale, I picked up a used one from TSC about a month ago.

Good price, but when they had them on sale before for $999, and running that 10% off your first purchase on their credit card promotion at the same time. $899 plus tax, that was a great deal, The TSC by me doesn't seem to be able to keep the 22 ton in stock, They have a few 28 ton and quite a few 35 ton including a couple last year models. Even at $1099 the 22 ton seemed to sell the fastest.

Wish I could jump on that deal. Hopefully they will be having that same sale next year plus the credit card promo. This years budget went into building a wood shed. Will have to suffer with the old Didier splitter for another year.

i was told labor day weekend would be the no interest no payment thingy for the tsc card

flewism said:
Good price, but when they had them on sale before for $999, and running that 10% off your first purchase on their credit card promotion at the same time. $899 plus tax, that was a great deal, The TSC by me doesn't seem to be able to keep the 22 ton in stock, They have a few 28 ton and quite a few 35 ton including a couple last year models. Even at $1099 the 22 ton seemed to sell the fastest.

Unfortunately, they no longer do the credit card first time buyers discount and no have plans to bring it back. I was shown the 6 months no interest deal by the clerk.
What I need is a coupon.
I did see the same Speedco 22 ton splitter at the county fair for the SALE price of 1499 at a mower/farm store so I guess TSC's price is a good deal as it stands.

I picked up mine for $899 last year. It is a great splitter with no major problems to date.

bsa0021 said:
flewism said:

Unfortunately, they no longer do the credit card first time buyers discount and no have plans to bring it back. I was shown the 6 months no interest deal by the clerk.
What I need is a coupon.
I did see the same Speedco 22 ton splitter at the county fair for the SALE price of 1499 at a mower/farm store so I guess TSC's price is a good deal as it stands.

Mine is 4 years old, no problems to date, it has done about 40 cord or slightly less. I believe mine was $999 then, might have been $949, not on sale. I got the 10% off for signing up for their card. I have heard that speeco has changed the pump and indent valve since I bought mine, and some people were having problems. Speeco customer service and warranty work has been top notch by what I have read.
I've never have seen one of these 10% off your next purchase coupons at TSC. I know I've spent 20K there in the last 10 years, so how do you get one?

Anyone notice the new 22 ton Huskee has a 6.5 horse B&S;engine now compared to the 6 horse B&S;of say 2 years ago when I bought mine? I was at an Indiana TSC and they had one on the floor and I asked the manager when they had changed the engine size and he thought it was this year.

I also asked him what his best price out the door was for that model and he said if I bought it today which was 9-5 it would be $962 with taxes. Indiana's tax is 7%.

Shipper

Status
Not open for further replies.