Traeger Pellet COOK stoves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The park service bought 40 of them almost 10 years ago and they need to replace some due to warpage
I called Traeger and they no longer make them.

I was cut out of the Deal when they bought them After I told them about them and did the research because Treager said All government sales will be Direct.
Anyway.

Anyone have a few or know if there is some kind OF NON electricity Pellet cook stove made?
This is for a remote Area in Yosemite.

Traeger is the only company I know of that does anything with pellet cooking appliances of any sort. Thats a really raw deal that they cut you out like that, isn't there something in your dealer agreement that could have prevented them from doing that?

Shane said:
Traeger is the only company I know of that does anything with pellet cooking appliances of any sort. Thats a really raw deal that they cut you out like that, isn't there something in your dealer agreement that could have prevented them from doing that?
It was a long time ago and I got in the Owners face at the Trade show about it.
I vowed never to sell anything that had anything to do with treager.

First we sold a few Pack in small units to the national park then the big cook unit one came out and Yosemite Park asked about them
We put a Packaged together and then when we called Treager about Drop shipping 40 units and if we could get a discounted price for 40. they came back a week latter and said they will be taking the order directly because it was a Government deal.
The buyer at the park thought we were still in on the deal.

They have rules that they have to try to buy as local as possible for the local economy.
they buy all Avalon Wood units from me NOW . they have over 300 of them. Unfortunately for me only about 30 came from me because before I had Avalon the local True value sold them to the park. But the good news is they bought 2 Olympics just this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.