traeger stove parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincenzo

Jan 10, 2009
ct
I have a Traeger GBU-062. I am looking for parts, can anyone assist me finding a website that sells parts. Thank you

That's going to be tough. Try traegergrills.com as a starting point. If I remember correctly traeger and earthstove were intertwined at one point so old earthstove parts might be reasonable depending on exactly what your looking for.

If you have the old one you might be able to contact Lennox Hearth Products and see what they have in stock for earthstove pellet stoves. HP-40, MP-50 etc. pots may work for you.

I did find a Traeger dealer on the net at
http://www.adamsstove.com/

Just a thought - if you can't find the burn pot anymore you may be able to bring it in to an HVAC shop that does sheet metal and see if they will fabricate one for you at a reasonable price or repair the one you have. Hopefully you have a few shops around and can find someone who will do it for a side job.

If you have not been able to locate a burn pot yet, Traegar's phone number is 1-800-872-3437. You should be able to talk to someone there to find the nearest dealer or to see if you can order direct from them. Good luck!!

Earthstove did purchase the natural fire line up from treager long ago
HW040-BK/HW040-T & MPD040T P63
HW070-BK/HW070-T & MPW070 / MPD070 P64
HWF040 & PCH040 P65
HWS040 & MPW040T P66
HWS070 & MPW070 P67
HWI040
this is a list of treager models i supply parts for
note, burn pots are not avail. for these models

Status
Not open for further replies.