Trail Blazer Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfsmith

Jul 17, 2014
Gallup NM
Hello folks. I was just given a Trail Blazer serial # wh-07796. Not sure what model. it has been sitting outside for quite awhile but seems to be in good condition. Just wondering about the automatic temperature control mounted on the front which is in bad shape. It seems to be a vent control with a bi-metallic spring to open and close. Anyone know where I might pick up a new or used one?

Hello folks. I was just given a Trail Blazer serial # wh-07796. Not sure what model. it has been sitting outside for quite awhile but seems to be in good condition. Just wondering about the automatic temperature control mounted on the front which is in bad shape. It seems to be a vent control with a bi-metallic spring to open and close. Anyone know where I might pick up a new or used one?
Okay so got the automatic temp control working somewhat, but need a blower?

Hello begreen. I will be adding a new blower. The stove was given to me and did not have a blower on it but there is a place to mount one on the back. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.