1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Trailblazer Classic Wood Stove Owner's Manual?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by hosea49, Nov 7, 2009.

1. hosea49

hosea49 New Member

Loc:
    Western MA
    I am looking for the owner's/operation's manual for a Heating Energy Systems Trailblazer Classic 1500 wood stove, circa 2002. Where can I locate one?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Fake coal burner

Fake coal burner Member

Loc:
    Salt Lake City Utah
    I got the manual for the Trailblazer 1700 and 1800 if that will be any help. The company is long gone. History. My brochures only shows a classic model 1000. no 1500. Can you post a picture of you stove ?
  3. judygreene

judygreene New Member

Loc:
    So NV
    How can I get a copy of the Trailblazer 1700 owner's manual? We just picked one up and have some venting questions.
  4. Fake coal burner

Fake coal burner Member

Loc:
    Salt Lake City Utah
    I got the manual for the 1700 and 1800 Trail Blazer. What Venting Questions are you inquiring about?
  5. judygreene

judygreene New Member

Loc:
    So NV
    The vent pipe going up the chimney is a smaller diameter than that coming from the stove. Is this going to cause problems? Do I need a whole new venting system or is there a work around? I was hoping the manual would answer these questions. Thanks.
  6. Fake coal burner

Fake coal burner Member

Loc:
    Salt Lake City Utah
    The stove manual says to use approved class A all fuel venting system and to follow the venting manufacturers system guidelines. The stove is 6 inches at the flue color on the stove. A starter section of single wall pipe to your mfg. system crimp end down in to stove 3 sheat metal screws to hold starter pipe in to stove. 12 feet minimum to 25 feet maximum. 6 inches all the way up.
    Go to this link on hearth com. lots of good information.
    http://www.hearth.com/what/specific.php

Are you going up a masonry chimney ?

There is a metal sticker on the back of stove for stove clearanes etc.
  7. judygreene

judygreene New Member

Loc:
    So NV
    Yeah, the insert is already in the chimney. I guess I will have to get all new because the insert is less than 6 inches. Thanks for the info.
  8. Fake coal burner

Fake coal burner Member

Loc:
    Salt Lake City Utah

Lets see some pictures and let us know how is heating. They put out some good heat. :zip: