Trailer Load "Plus"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stee6043

Minister of Fire
Aug 22, 2008
West Michigan
I took the day off yesterday to get a nice load of cherry and hickory unloaded. To my surprise the first snow of the season was slightly more than the 2-3" they forecast. Unloading was ZERO fun....

My 2009 cutting, splitting and stacking season is officially closed! Time to clean up the Stihl for winter...

4159545057_57a8bf34a6_o.jpg

You keep the wood and send me the snow. My trailer looks a lot different than yours at the moment.

I am doing the snow dance around here. Mother Nature just is not cooperating. Broke a record high on Thursday @ 68 degrees!

KC

Attachments

• wood6.jpg
    wood6.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 651
Not record high here in Ulster County, NY on Thursday, but I was in my short sleeve tshirt splitting away. May have a few flurries today.

I'm not a big fan of working in the snow either . . . we ended up with 4-6 inches of snow here on top of what was several days of heavy rain. Right now the fields to access my wood are pretty water-logged so unless the snow melts away and even more importantly the ground firms up I think I'm done for the year . . . of course I say this, but even now I keep thinking that I should just go out and get one more load of wood this coming weekend. ;)

stee6043 said:
I took the day off yesterday to get a nice load of cherry and hickory unloaded. To my surprise the first snow of the season was slightly more than the 2-3" they forecast. Unloading was ZERO fun....

My 2009 cutting, splitting and stacking season is officially closed! Time to clean up the Stihl for winter...

4159545057_57a8bf34a6_o.jpg

That trailers a hog, great picture.

Zap

derecskey said:
zapny said:
That trailers a hog, great picture.

Zap

Geez, don't have to insult the guy!

Not and insult (hog) meaning big, I think it's a great trailer.

Zap

Ha. No offense taken! It is a beast of a trailer. I like to minimize my runs to the woodlot!

stee6043 said:
Ha. No offense taken! It is a beast of a trailer. I like to minimize my runs to the woodlot!

It is a beast which makes your truck a ________________.

Zap

stee6043 said:

I am with ya, load it if ya got it.

Attachments

• little helper.jpg
    little helper.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 340
Nice pictures.
Awesome trailer
Terrific Weather :)

stee6043 said:

Nice pic and load of wood! How much wood can you fit in that trailer?

Ray

north of 60 said:
stee6043 said:

I am with ya, load it if ya got it.

Great pic of the lil guy and his chainsaw! That wood looks stove ready to me!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.