Traveling to Wisconsin

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
If anyone on the forum lives between Monroe, VA and Middleton, Wisconsin keep your eyes peeled for a Bronze Dually heading towards Wisconsin. We're leaving for Intertek test facility first thing Saturday morning for EPA cert. testing and safety testing on the new, 25-EP unit.

Not on the route, Corie, but want to wish you a safe and successful trip. Rick

Cool, I was wondering when that puppy would start getting ready for market. Hope the tests show how good a job you've done on that stove. Should be a winner. What tests will be done?

Have a great trip Corie. See some country, and fuel bills, that you have never seen before.

I'm in Madison, which basically Middleton is part of. You will go right past our store.

Corie -
****WARNING****
You must be alert while driving in that area. Beer and Cheese will jump out at you at the most inconvenient time. Its all over, and has caused many accidents. Also, that area is know for blind attacks from sausage and pickled stuff from a jar, usually sometime after the Beer and Cheese has already knocked down your defenses. At this time the only known tactic for defense is to don a large, yellow, foam wedge of cheese atop your head, jump up on a table and profess your love of the packers. It doesn't work immediately but the next morning, although painful, you will still be alive.

Be careful young man. Its a dangerous world out there.

I've never undertood the cheesehead thing. The Green Bay Packers got their name because the original team sponsor was in the meat packing business. I think the fans ought to don big sausage hats and call themselves meatheads. :lol: Rick

fossil said:
I think the fans ought to don big sausage hats and call themselves meatheads. :lol: Rick

Or wear one of those meat and cheese samplers that are sold by the bazillions at Christmas. The ones with rubber cheese and tooth chipping sausage in them.

And call themselves Favre-N-Nugens.

Heck, most of the rest of the country has no clue what a brat is. We are proud of our cheeseheads!!!!

I love brats. My sister lives in Eau Claire. I've enjoyed myself in Milwaukee. Cheese forms the base of my food triangle. I've always been a fan of the Packers. I wear green & yellow every chance I get. But I have to draw the line on the cheese hat, I just won't wear one of those. :gulp: Rick

You have not lived until you have been to a packer game, Favre at the helm, in 16 degrees and snowing, wearing blaze orange and drinking linencugels (sp) Everything else is pretty much downhill!!! ;-)

I own a cheese head hat, since I live in a pre-fab home and I do not have a dryer I use it to cover the hole they made for the dryer vent. Think foam rubber is a great insulator. :)

You need a passport to get back, dont'cha ?
:)

Welcome to beer and cheese land Corie. What kind of stove is the 25-EP? Pellet or wood?

Todd said:
Welcome to beer and cheese land Corie. What kind of stove is the 25-EP? Pellet or wood?

It is the new bay window pellet puppy that Corie designed.

BrotherBart said:
Todd said:

It is the new bay window pellet puppy that Corie designed.

Can we get preview pics/specs of this puppy?

Here ya go!

Attachments

• 25-EP Pad.JPG
    25-EP Pad.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 248
She's a beauty, Corie...best of luck with the testing. Safe travels. Rick

Corie, is there an insert sibling for the 25-EP? That would be perfect for my in-laws.

Yes. The 25-EP has a brother insert available as either it's own model OR the freestanding stove can be converted via an insert conversion kit.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I hope it passes.

Excellent, should be a winner. Have a safe trip!

When your on hwy 90 and you hit the edge of Rockford, IL. wave to the south about 17 miles, I might just see ya. That is unless you take the 94 route to Milwaukee, but I wouldn't. Travel safe, and bring lots of toll money.

Well, it's done. It could have taken weeks longer, BUT as of right now the 25-EP has passed all safety and EPA testing and we're heading home in the morning.

Hearty congratulations, and well done, Corie...in the Navy we'd send you a big "Bravo Zulu". Have a safe trip home. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.