Travis Industries (Lopi, Avalon and Fireplace Xtrordianair) Factory Open House August 29th

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gawebster

Nov 21, 2005
If any of the Hearthnet group is in the area or if your an owner of one of our Lopi, Avalon of Fireplace Xtrordinair products, or just plan interested in seeing where America's finest hearth products are built, please join us for our 30th Anniversary Celebration at our factory in Mukilteo WA.

This is the first time we've opened the factory to the general public.

We'll have Factory Tours
Free Food
Live Entertainment
And much more

For more information go to:

http://www.travisfamilyreunion.com/

See you all there,
Gary Webster

Looks like time for Rick to fire up that motorcycle and go for a little 350 mile stroll.

I can offer free Super Cedars to the same folks for stopping by our plant on that same day. I am 3 blocks towards the pond from them. We also have Energy logs and Pellets so make it count.

Is this called piling on?
Thomas

BrotherBart said:
Looks like time for Rick to fire up that motorcycle and go for a little 350 mile stroll.

I'd love to, but I just got back from a week out on the Oregon coast, and I ain't driving anywhere farther than Safeway for a while. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.