Tree 1 Shed 0 [VIDEO]

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he did get the tree down....

This one has been posted but it is a GREAT one.

Where was it supposed to drop?

no PPE, and not a single rope on that tree. even when you are good that's too close of a call to just assume you can make it.

to quote Dr. Phil, "What were you thinkin?"

I believe true wisdom is knowing that there are things your not smart enough to do.

I'm curious, where did he plan on really dropping that honker? seems kinda tight in there.

I looks to me like that wasn't a complete accident or at least he couldn't have been surprised that it happened.

there was nothing in that shed - totally empty. I know that i've never had a totally empty shed just hanging out in the backyard.

I bet they wanted to get rid of that tree and the shed and figured why not do both and have a little fun with it.

FLINT said:
I looks to me like that wasn't a complete accident or at least he couldn't have been surprised that it happened.

there was nothing in that shed - totally empty. I know that i've never had a totally empty shed just hanging out in the backyard.

I bet they wanted to get rid of that tree and the shed and figured why not do both and have a little fun with it.

If that was the case, they did an excellent (if unsafe) job of dropping it where they wanted it :)

FLINT said:

I was going to say pretty much the same thing!

My luck, it would have split down the middle, and one half on the shed, the other half on the house!!

So you burn the shed as well at this point ? Just thinking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.