Tree coming down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
Neighbors on both sides of me have been having 4 oak trees taken down this was the last one coming down yesterday. there cutting up in sections and stacking the logs in my yard. So this is nice and easy for me. im gonna have about 6 to 8 cords to split this winter. He climbed the tree but this was more nerve racking to watch with the house right there and everything. but he was good and got it down nice and easy.

Sweet. Not going to have to move that too far to get it in your stacks.

Man talk about convenient!! Great score!

Ray

It's a win win for you, your neighbor, and the tree company!

Oak splits like a champ and in 2 years - burns like nuclear fuel! Great score.

Looks good Eco, almost put that sucker in the trailer.

zap

zapny said:
Looks good Eco, almost put that sucker in the trailer.

zap
we all thought he should have moved. Which is why u here me say oh god. Thought it was going to nail it.

It reminds me of MMaul, dropping the tree which just missed the splitter.

zap

zapny said:
It reminds me of MMaul, dropping the tree which just missed the splitter.

zap

Thank God there was a fork in the tree! :lol:

Good video Bobby. Sweet deal for you too.

Was thinking the trailer was a sure hit! Lucky! Always move things from the drop zone! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.