Treemont Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5buford

Nov 26, 2005
My daughter recently purchased a Treemont XC 5000 insert. Any experiences with this insert?...we are looking for a users manual...any suggestions? Thanks!

buford said:
My daughter recently purchased a Treemont XC 5000 insert. Any experiences with this insert?...we are looking for a users manual...any suggestions? Thanks!

It is my understanding that Harman long ago purchased the designs of Tremont, but it could be tough to get anything directly out of them.

You are better off trying the parts people at Woodmans Associates or Stove Parts unlimited at:
https://www.hearth.com/prod.html

Harman didn't actually make this unit. Once harman bought out treemont they only used 2 of thier units. the 260 and 340. They haven't had replacement parts for these models for atleast 10 years. the best place to look is Stove Parts Unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.