Triangle tube solo 110

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zick

Dec 11, 2008
WI
Hey all, newbie here. :p

The wife and I are in the final process of our house design and getting bids for things. I think our hardest system to decide on so far has been the Heating source. We have looked over (Geo, NG, Solar, & Wood) for choices. Unfortunately we are getting reamed over the price for Geo, so we are thinking about going HE NG boiler w/ a wood burner.

Our home is going to be a single story ranch on concrete slab w/ radiant floor heat, well insulated and about 2750 sqft.

We got a quote for a NG Boiler (Triangle tube solo 110 w/ TT smart 50 indirect hot water heater).
I tried searching on this great forum but didn't find much about this product. It looks to be a very efficient and costly unit but I wonder how it's track record is?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.