Trimming up the hedge row at work...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warno

Minister of Fire
Jan 3, 2015
illinois
Today I got paid to cut a bunch of hedge out of our tree line at work. We also dropped what I believe it's a poplar that we cut up. I'll be getting paid to load it in the trailer tomorrow too. That's a win win to me. I'm not sure how much we cut yet. I'll get a pic of it all tomorrow.

Hope you get paid to deliver it to your house with there truck and gas.

Wow a truckload of green hedge. It will way a few tons

It was way to windy today to cut anymore. We will be cutting more next week. Here's the trailer loaded down. The trailer measures 54" x 100" x 36". All the hedge is under the poplar that's piled up.

20151112_145353_zpsscsbw6lm.jpg

20151112_145302_zps8p7izi4s.jpg

Had to toss the rest in the truck.

20151112_145328_zpsbhsaav6g.jpg

Nice score...

I emptied the trailer out today. I had a few more pieces that needed split then I remembered, but that's fine. This winter will be a disappointing one since I'll be burning only semi seasoned wood.

20151114_073206_zpsh2pktlwv.jpg

Here's the cache my father and I will be pulling from. It's not much but with my boiler install wrapping up I'm going to be a wood cutting foul to get ready for next winters burn.

20151114_073218_zps3i5dighd.jpg

We cut more out of hedge row at work today. I got almost 3/4 of trailer load of all hedge from today's cutting. Another good day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.