Truck loads of wood... where to get in N.Ont

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manity

Jul 13, 2009
Sudbury, Ontario
Hello All,

First post on this great site, I have been browsing for a while and decided to see if anyone here would know what I require. I am looking for a transport truckload of wood rounds in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Here everyone is just selling face cords cut and split for mega $$$$... some want 120$ a face cord ouch. I was told a transport truckload can hold about 55-60 face cords? Does this sound correct?

I have wood for this winter, just need to prepare for next winter. Gets mighty cold here.

Thanks,

Chad

don't know about truck loads of wood. but there is a guy on kijiji that has cords of oak for $95 in sudbury, add was posted yesterday!

Manity said:
Ya but thats 95$ a face cord... 285$ a full cord ouch

I might consider quitting my day job for that although it seems the dollar has been gaining on the loonie in the last year.

best bet is to call all your local tree guys and ask of they sell log length i tend to get 7 cord worth of hard wood for $400.00 down in New England

Status
Not open for further replies.