Trying To Spread The Word...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maple1

Minister of Fire
Sep 15, 2011
Nova Scotia
I'd never called in to a radio station before. Until today.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Maritimes/Maritime+Noon/ID/2329738023/

Noon hour segment on wood burning & chimney cleaning. Also had no intention of posting it - but this place got brought up in the conversation so decided what the heck. Not by me, but by the guest expert who is also apparently a Hearth fan.

You can listen to the whole hour if you want. But you can also just ffwd to around 20:00 to hear the first boiler fellow who called in & prompted my call, then to around 33:40 to find me (I wouldn't have recognized myself - 'who's that guy?').

Kind of funny because I immediately got a pm from willyswagon who said he was on hold to tell them about the same things I did - until he heard me.

Reactions: willyswagon
Good on you Maple,

It was nice to hear good things about hearth.com on local radio.

Super Star - ha, OK, you can convince the rest of my family on that one. :)

Actually kind of weird how I kind of lost my voice as soon as she said I was on - funny how that works.

Haha, you Canadians with your funny accents! Interesting broadcast though, and good Hearth plug from the sweep.
TS

Status
Not open for further replies.