TSA. Not so thorough. ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warm_in_NH

Minister of Fire
Dec 17, 2013
central NH or N.E. CT.
So we did a quick 3 day visit to FL to see mom. We're out at dinner last night and my gf reached into her purse for something and pulls out her 3" locking blade knife. It was there the whole way through security.
Nice to see the TSA workers doing a good job.
20140701_150904.jpg

Yeah, she could use it to cut your credit cards up into knives ..................

We're out at dinner last night and my gf reached into her purse for something and pulls out her 3" locking blade knife.
I think I used to date your gf.

Advice: sleep with one eye open.

Reactions: Warm_in_NH
Disturbing when they pat ya down 4 times to figure out the grommet on your pants is setting the detector off, but the prohibited knife goes through entirely unnoticed.

I've managed to get through security numerous times with $10 Gerber knives, but somehow they found the $40 SOG's the 2 times I forgot they were with me.

Manchester NH, let's knife through without ever seeing it.
Tampa FL, swabs hands for explosives and halts everthing, calls supervisor over, others gather, someone had half a bottle of water in their bag. Consistency is not their strong point.
Round 2 of Vaca to PEI got canceled for various reasons :mad:. But at least now I won't have to deal with my "random" full vehicle search and personal interview I get at the border every time I go through. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.