TSC has ECO bricks on sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the link worked but when I tried to search Eco or Brick came up with zip- what's the price with this coupon for a pack or per ton?
Don't think I'll need them this year but I bought a ton last year at a price of $2.99 per pack ( I think a pack was of 8 "bricks" but could be wrong. )
At that price the ton was around $150 and I used them to supplement the "seasoned" wood I bought that was not quite so seasoned and they saved my winter!
I did a lot of scrounging. splitting and bought for short change about 4 cords of split wood someone had laying around for 2 years that will/should get me thru the next 2 or 3 seasons but for someone that wants to supplement like I did or someone that has the cash and does not want to deal with real wood and wants to use these "giant pellets" I recommend them whole heartedly!

I seen them in the TSC ad that comes in the mail. Didn't know if you could burn them in a wood stove. Thought they were for fireplaces. Might pick a pack up jus for giggles.

I use them when I want to burn down a pile of coals, they throw good heat and dont leave much ash. They may be good to burn on those shoulder season days when its 30 in the morning and rises to 60 in the day.

I bought a pallet load--81 packages, 25 lbs. each. Slightly more than ton.

i got 30 pack so far. my wood supply is green in a bad way, hope that i can burn these with the green wood thats around 30% mc .

want to keep from burning the oil

1st year burning in this house so i need to get ahead on wood supply. should work out i think
i will probably buy more

oh yeah got mine for 2.99 a pack seemed like a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.