tube fell out - englander NC-13

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Burning Hunk
Feb 14, 2008
auburn hills, michigan
the front secondary tube fell out of my englander nc-13 while a fire was going. does this mean the stove is flexing from being hot. and what should i do to correct the promblem. the tube is to short now to reinstall. should i get a longer screw with a spacer to keep it to stay in ?. ....... thanks

for know i put a couple washers in there to hold it in better. all 3 tubes are the same length and they can only go in one way. i noticed the mounting tab is welded a touch over and its making it short on the one thats falling out.

Had the same problem last year. Yes, just put a washer or nut behind the screw to keep it in place. Simple fix but maybe the guys at ESW can learn something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.