Turkey Day Menus and visitors...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes that's a grand table. Very nice. Like the contrast between colors.

Thanks! Two years in the house, and we've been swamped with repairs and renovations, so we're just now getting on our feet and starting to furnish the place.

Thanksgiving at the Dixettes new digs.

My assignment, appetizers !!!

Ofcourse, she wants to use my dishes, servers, linens...... ;lol

Some great memories, here. Maybe it's about time to take my son down to see the mummers? He's 4 now. I can be in S. Philly in 40 minutes, but have no idea where to park, etc., during parade time. I used to take the train down for the parade, when I was younger.
Take the train if you can Joful, it's a mad house down there. The little guys really love the train ride too.

That fine table will have its place in many memories. Enjoy the holidays and the kids. Speaking of which...you might wan to get pads made for the table, as y parents did. Thanks to that, the finish on ours is still perfect. Maybe I'll get a photo of the table extended before shipping it home to Canada after its 50 year sojurn here in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.