Tweezers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay okay, I know it's not exactly gear and it's kind of a silly question. But still, I'm wondering if you guys have any good tweezers? I have one pair that I bought at a lumber yard nearly 10 years ago that is awesome. It's stainless steel, and comes to an extremely fine point for pulling out even the nastiest of splinters. I've been looking for another pair for years now. It seems the standard grocery store variety are too big and clumsy for removing stubborn splinters.

So the question is does anyone have a line on a great pair of tweezers?

Yup, I have the same type as tutuSue has. Mine were also bought at a lumberyard and called "Uncle Bill's Sliver Grippers"

Status
Not open for further replies.