two great cl scores updated with pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymm

Jul 13, 2010
hudson valley ny
picked up a stihl 064 in great condition with a new piston and rings and a 25 inch bar for $350.00 a couple months back. last week i picked up a four year old timberwolf tw-p1 log splitter for $850.00 in like new condition. love the saw tons of power. my other saw is a ms250. the splitter is a 20 ton but has splitter any thing i put in it so far. the guy i bought the splitter from called the power equipment store he bought it from to ask how many ton to answer my question and they tried buying it back for $1200.00 but he is a man of his word so he sold it to me for $850.00

Attachments

• th_logsplitter-1.jpg
    th_logsplitter-1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 248
  • th_stihl064-1.jpg
    th_stihl064-1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 242
Not sure that you stole the Stihl, you did steal the TW though, Randy

I am requesting pictures of your new toys. Its always nice to put a face to a saw and splitter. ;-) Congrats
Sounds like a deal to me.

HittinSteel said:
Singed Eyebrows said:
Not sure that you stole the Stihl, you did steal the TW though, Randy

The 064 was at least a petty theft!

Maybe, but the splitter was grand theft.

If the 064 was built right and you cant rebuild a saw, Thats is also a great deal! (be careful)

need help uploading pics

So, all these years that I've uploaded to Photobucket and then inserted the IMG code into the body of my Forum message I've really been wasting my time?
I could have simply uploaded straight from my PC into the message?

Kenster said:
So, all these years that I've uploaded to Photobucket and then inserted the IMG code into the body of my Forum message I've really been wasting my time?

Yep.

updated with pics. pics small still figuring out how to upload. thanks for all the help guys

Kenster said:

Very good dea. Jealous guy right here. Esp on the splitter deal. The saw, well the saw is a "Big Boy" Saw for sure.

Kenster- Taken me quite some time to figure out also. But I have Picasa down pretty good now. Dennis (Backwoods Savage) has me looking into Photobucket. Seems like it stores them in a more organized manner. But I am just getting Picasa. So I am only taking one step at a time. Baby Steps.............

Status
Not open for further replies.