Two New Stoves for Me!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009
Halifax, PA
Well, switched the Mark II coal stove in the basement out for a TLC-2000 and put an All Nighter Mid Moe in the garage for heat. I'm now a three stove man, TLC downstairs, Accentra upstairs and All Nighter in the garage. Burning wood, coal and pellets.

That's all, carry on. I'll snap some pictures here in a few minutes.

Sweet! Any back up heat in case you're sick or otherwise unable to tend to all your "pets" ? : )

Technically I have an oil boiler in the basement. I'm unsure if it works though, it hasn't been on since we bought the house!

You should find a stove engineer to design you a nice replacement for that Moe. :coolsmirk:

Haha BB. Occasionally, its nice for a stove engineer to enjoy burning a simple old unit! Its a nice change of pace from secondary combustion packages, airwash systems and clean glass.

An All Nighter Mid Moe? How could you? Sacrilege! :)

So, you have Curly, Larry and Moe. :lol:, nice.

I'm waiting to read the next chapter about the transformation of the Moe to a modern stove.

Three stoves! Why are you posting? You need to be out cutting firewood. :lol: Enjoy the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.