Two sources of all-night wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

'

Attachments

• Woodie.gif
    Woodie.gif
    647.1 KB · Views: 767
I joke about that at the store when someone buys Rum etc..... I tell'em," no need for the wood stove tonighte, eh?" ...................................

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Two sources of all-night wood

Based on the thread title, I knew there'd be a bottle depictred in the pic...but not that kind. Thought it'd be one with a little label reading "Consult a physician if wood persists for more than four hours."

Nice oak rounds there. That dead and downed stuff is some damned fine fuel.

Yeah- I was gonna say, UPS me a couple rounds..............

Edit; of Oak that is................

Yeah, aint got no oak in my piles, so the wild turkey would be my only choice for good all night long hard wood. If only feeding the pine some wiskey could make it last longer too!!!

We have a gal that lives around here that calls her self "100 proof Ruth" she has no problem sleeping in temp around 0.

Several sources of all night wood...........

WB

Attachments

• WOODBUTCHER.jpg
    WOODBUTCHER.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 417
Yeah, he took out my Moster Maul and put that toy Fiskars in :shut:

But realy wouldn't run just get yout o pass out in drunken stupor? its not wood...its warmth.

Status
Not open for further replies.