u s stove model 6220 corn/pellet furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squib

Oct 17, 2008
east oh
picking mine up today. who has one & your install & heating experiences. ? tips & pics will save me a lot of headaches.
thank you

hermn

might be better off in the pellet/corn forum on this sight this page is wood stoves and some of us know nothing about those stoves.

So if you fill the hopper with popcorn and pellets at the same time do you get a smoked popcorn machine???

Herman I have some 3" pellet pipe I would sell. I"m going to get 4". The 3" I would sell has about 20#'s of pellets through it with a wall thimble. (Stow Ohio)

Read your manual. If you have questions call your Dealer. I can help as a last resort

Eric
330-876-0200

Status
Not open for further replies.