Ugliest pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here short jeans are called high waters lol.. Short genes are another story ;)

Ray

Reactions: Brokenwing
Dovetech

images

Thats damn UGLY!!, imagine someone buying that stove when it was new??

It did actually catch a house on fire and insurance bought them a new stove. Thank God I never sold this brand but I did sell a similar, CornGlo. They are made to burn down houses and catch your shirt on fire if you ever opened the door while it was running. There are a lot of brand that you learn to stay away from.

Eric

Reactions: raybonz
My Stove isn't very attractive:
Kozy Heat Woodland
woodland-lg.jpg

Here's a self professed ugly pellet stove:
Bixby UBB (UBB literally stands for Ugly Black Box)
bixby-ubb.jpg

Englanders aren't that attractive either (their price compensates for this though):
Englander 25-PDVC
89c2c52e-6870-4a1d-93c4-fcd57202551e_300.jpg

Englander 25-PAH
25pahstock_small.png

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
I don't think your stove looks bad.. Pretty nice actually..

Ray

Do not put an ugly stove in a pretty house

.not sure if it wants to be a speaker or an ugly wash machine.

I dont know about stoves,.. but pellet king you could easily win the ugliest dog contest with that pooch on your icon.

This is too funny... what is the White Stove? Is that a Dove tech or corn glo model?

Great movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.