Uh oh, the stickers seem to have blown off of my BK

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Dec 28, 2006
Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
I have heard that it may be a violation of federal law but all of the ridiculous warning stickers from the top of my princess seem to have blown away in the wind. Maybe it was too dusty.

In the second pic, for the insert guys, this is what the stat control on a stove looks like.

I'm burning now to warm the house up from 64. It's cold, rainy, and in the low 40s outside.

Attachments

• IMAG0680.jpg
    IMAG0680.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG0682.jpg
    IMAG0682.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Dunno about the stickers, but yeah, where the hell did this cold snap come from? :mad:

Nothing on my sticker about Fed law, maybe it's in the manual?
000_0027.JPG

I see your stickers are failing as well. Gotta tell you, the stove looks much better without them. Not easy to clean the remaining sticker glue though.

Funny how your throttle stop screw is partially back in. I deem it official, your stove is now legal and not the cause of your house fire.

Thanks Highbeam, I feel better now. ;lol Actually I lost the original screw and tried that one which is too big and just left it.

I bet you guys cut those tags off of mattresses too. ;lol

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.