umm, ok who wants to try these..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
I saw last night that my local builderst best do it center is carrying pellets. I just called and asked which brand they were he said they are do it brand. He looked on the bag which says they are produced by Pennington inc. I asked how much..$5.99/bag or $279 a ton... :bug:

chrisasst said:
I saw last night that my local builderst best do it center is carrying pellets. I just called and asked which brand they were he said they are do it brand. He looked on the bag which says they are produced by Pennington inc. I asked how much..$5.99/bag or $279 a ton... :bug:

How much is your local Hearth Retailer selling pellets for, and what brand are they?

Uhm, Don't DO IT!

Not with out a trial run! You might just be wasting your cash.

Hey where those free pellets you were talking about! :lol:

jtakeman said:
Uhm, Don't DO IT!

Not with out a trial run! You might just be wasting your cash.

Hey where those free pellets you were talking about! :lol:

yeah, penningtons are crap in my stove, so if they are made by them I will forget it anyway.

those free pellets should be coming end of next week, looks like they will probably be dry creek..

Status
Not open for further replies.