Unable to rotate my profile pic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunker Down

Sep 4, 2014
Long Island
I'm not very tech savvy. Or wood stove savvy for that matter. Would some be able to explain to me how to rotate my profile pic. Hope I am posting this in the right place. Thanks for your help.

This is the right place ... sooner or later a moderator should be around to help.

Thank you. My little patriot looks much better now!

Reactions: Fsappo
To do yourself, just download it to your PC and use a tool like paint, hit rotate, re save and upload. If phone , retake photo if possible with phone horizontal.

Thank you. The thing is -- the photo has correct orientation on my desktop, and when I open it in any software. That's why I'm puzzled that it rotated in the avatar window?

Mine needs rotating Clockwise. 90*

Please & Thanks

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.