Unexpected use for the ear muffs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
I just hung my bright orange Stihl ear protectors on the door to my daughter's room. When that 2 month cries while changing her daiper she hits a pitch that hurts my ears. The plaster walls seem to bounce the noise around also.

Matt

lol I have the stihl radio head phone i wear them when runnin the sweeper

EatenByLimestone said:
I just hung my bright orange Stihl ear protectors on the door to my daughter's room. When that 2 month cries while changing her daiper she hits a pitch that hurts my ears. The plaster walls seem to bounce the noise around also.

Matt

Probably why she's cryin'. Dad's got bright orange ears. WWAAHHHHH!! :ahhh:

Might need the face mask too!

Flatbedford said:
Might need the face mask too!

Nah, only need that with boys....

Gooserider

haha, i feel better now. I actually had to use my ear muffs (ones with my guns, not for chainsaw use) to block out baby's crying when we were working on learning to sleep in some other spot than horizontally between mommy and daddy. you'd think wife would let me shut off the baby monitor, but noooo, she must have wanted to listen to the baby cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.