Unit Stove Furnace Company Info anyone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrepperMom

Oct 1, 2013
Hello! I just picked up a Unit Stove Furniture (Furnace) Company Gem 42L at a yard sale. It's pretty but missing some of the burner covers (it has 6) and of course I have to find my own piping. I had been looking at some other models, but when I saw this one I jumped to get it at the price. Does anyone know anything about them? I was able to find out they are from birmingham, AL but that's all. The iron is a little rusty but salvageable and the enamel doors look great (and are still white). Any info on them or on the best way to find substitute burner covers is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.