1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Unknown Wood Burner

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Colin Oakley, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Colin Oakley

Colin Oakley New Member

I have just aquired a new wood burner with no paperwork ( don't ask ) It is made by WEKOS from Italy.
    I think it is 11.5 KWH going by an Italian website. I cannot find a dealer or which burner forum that list this make in the UK. It is free standing and has green cercramic tiles screwed to the body. It looks expensive ? Can anyone point me in the direction of a UK Dealer re spares etc one day if I ever use this large machine. Any useful tips would be nice.

thanks Colin

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Jags

Jags Moderate Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern IL
    Pics might help one of us in identifying the stove.

Where you from? I like to know so that I can read the post with the appropriate accent.:p

And welcome to the forum.
  3. Colin Oakley

Colin Oakley New Member

I am UK based. Did some research, it is a Esmeralda Corrimani by Wekos Siamo Di Casa Nel Mondo ( Italy ) Cannot find a single dealer in UK re spares, prices etc.
    The unit is 9 KW or 11 KW with the oven, which I don't have. Wekos normally make expensive cookers for the Swiss and Italian market. I cannot read their Italian site.
    Essex Accent please JAGS

Cheers old chap

Colin
  4. Jags

Jags Moderate Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern IL
    I don't believe that Wekos was an export to the states...or if they were it was a very limited market. If you have a link to the Italian site, it is possible to use sites like bablefish to translate the site (there are others). Maybe through the translation you could find out more about their dealer network???
  5. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Install Google Chrome browser and it will provide an English translation of the Italian website.
  6. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Or just go to Google's search page and in the top bar, select More-> Translate. Paste the URL of the page you want translated and voila! Click on image to enlarge.
    wekos.PNG