Unreal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would work for her.

All in a days work for the best stove out there. I bet you could have let it run another 2-3 weeks.

Eric

Reactions: P38X2
pretty darn obvious here the dealer is at fault.....bet they never told your sis to read the manual OR clean it......everyone knows, if you let the ash bucket overflow, well, heck, the "self-cleaning" feature will activate, and the ash will be trasported outside due to over flow (of the ash bucket)...its elementary!

pretty darn obvious here the dealer is at fault.....bet they never told your sis to read the manual OR clean it......everyone knows, if you let the ash bucket overflow, well, heck, the "self-cleaning" feature will activate, and the ash will be trasported outside due to over flow (of the ash bucket)...its elementary!

No just open the door slightly (or leave the door closed and run on test mode for a few minutes) and all the ash will be blown out the exhaust even if you have 15' horizontal and 35' vertical.

Went over tonight and the stove is spotless. Didn't have my phone so no pics. I told her about how much flac she is getting from u all. Plus there was a fresh ton of Spruce Pointes in the basement. So she's all set for another 7 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.