update to Country Winslow Lemon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shyann

Oct 25, 2008
Western MA
The dealer has agreed to take back his insert and issue me a refund for the price of the insert. He will not issue a refund for the install and parts which came to $750 but that's fine with me. We decided to get another insert from another dealer a Regency greenfire. I hope we have better luck this time. Shyann

Sounds like you did the best you could... keep us posted.

shyann said:
The dealer has agreed to take back his insert and issue me a refund for the price of the insert. He will not issue a refund for the install and parts which came to $750 but that's fine with me. We decided to get another insert from another dealer a Regency greenfire. I hope we have better luck this time. Shyann

Well, that`s understandable to a degree. No refund on parts/labor)
Hopefully you will use all of or most of the same parts/installation on the new stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.