update with St.Croix and BIG THANKS TO MNKY WRNCH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
after 2 days got the stove working again. was a problem with the combustion fan. Ash or something was preventing it from turning and thus not making vacuum. Mnky Wrnch posted the service manual, for someone elst with a st.croix problem, my hats off to him for findind that manual and helping me. THANKS. You guys/gals rock out there. stay warm and merryxxxxxxx-mass and happy new year. Jim.

Jim, glad to hear you got it fixed.....and not a day too soon....it's cold out!!! Just a reminder to keep those stoves clean, including the blowers.

Hats off to Mnkywrnch too!

oh I clean her every week, never knew about sticking sumthing up the ash traps. that didnt sound right. any way think thats what jamed up the fan? all i know it working and warm in the house.

Very glad to help magsf11 I'm still new to the pellet stove world (2nd season) but I truly love this site and being able to help when I can, glad you got the stove burning good and now with what you learned you will beable to help it's a great cycle.
mnkywrnch

Awesome news! Being able to connect and share info here
is the bomb! St Croix stoves rock! Enjoy the warmth.
marsh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.