Upgrade to Englander Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubbz

Hearth Supporter
Jan 18, 2007
Pocono Mts, Pennsylvania
I called Andy today & ordered a refurbished Englander insert, said it might ship out today. I"m retiring my 1992 Breckwell P24i after 19 years of service. Only thing on it worth selling that I see would be the control board. I have 2 in working order that I will let go for 75 bucks for both. First response gets them. E-mail to [email protected]

.... ordered a refurbished Englander insert.....
Remember, post pics of install or it really didn't happen!

Congrats on the "new" stove......Andy is great to work with, and you'll get the best customer service there is by Mike and his crew at Englander.

hi dubbz,
your stove has shipped, i dont remember if was to a terminal or what but you should have it in the next few days. i hope you like it, its a great unit! let me know if you run into any questions i can answer. check my sig line for contact info use the "summer" addy if you want to drop me a line though, im still in summer mode and my office e mail just dumps into the "customer service" inbox. it would get answered and answered well but not by me and i like to pay personal attention to AMFM customers as i do most of the refurb jobs personally

Reactions: pen
Status
Not open for further replies.