UPS man was busy today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Well, today two very important packages came.

Is the suspense killing you? haha

First package: New cast iron grates from a Hitzer stove. The Corie II build is offiially underway. It will have three cast iron grates, burn wood and coal, and has a firebox capacity of 3.0 cu. ft. It will take a 17" log north-south and a 21 inch log east-west.

Second package: One brand new lever axe, straight from our good inventor friend in Finland. Wish it would have came a week earlier because I would have tested it while home.

I'll post pics of both as soon as I dig my camera out of the mess.

Crap, and here I was expecting a thirty page employment contract with all the attendant fringe benefit packages and a relocation advance for the big move. Shoot, now it's a let down. Well, I guess I can settle for parts to a great wood burner. I think, maybe, well, could have, yeah.

Sounds great. Who'll be the lucky recipient Corie? If you're worried about driving the folks out of the house, I'll be glad to test it out for ya!

I'll wait for you to design the thermostatically controlled secondary air 35-NC since I seem to be the hearth.com Englander wood stove marketing department.

But only if it doesn't have too much bling on it. It's heat. It ain't furniture.

BrotherBart said:
I'll wait for you to design the thermostatically controlled secondary air 35-NC since I seem to be the hearth.com Englander wood stove marketing department.

But only if it doesn't have too much bling on it. It's heat. It ain't furniture.

Biting my tongue. Would a pile of camel dung look OK? I'll give you a chance to restate. Furniture is not Bling, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.