Urban stacking-Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hareball

Hearth Supporter
Dec 11, 2009
Jersey shore/pines
The front yard racks are complete and loaded up! Next month will begin work on the side yard racks. I moved the old racks there for now and put all the softwoods there.

Attachments

• rk44.jpg
    rk44.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 905
  • rk11.jpg
    rk11.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 887
  • rk22.jpg
    rk22.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 876
  • rk33.jpg
    rk33.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 852
Nice. Makes a good summer fence too. I bert it gets "holly" in the winter though. :) LOL
Stacked firewood always looks nice
Good work

Thanks Guys :)

Looks great! :)

Very neat and tidy. Looks nice!

Thank you :)

Neighbor from that house there gave the thumbs up. So far so good lol

Stacks look great!

I commented on this in another post you had. Seeing what you've done I'll stand a bit corrected. You've got a nice setup there. In the other post it sounded like you were overdoing it but getting a system going is a lot of work but once it's done and rolling it's a pleasure to see. Good job.

Thanks guys!

I still have the urge to do more and being I went 2' in depth I'll always have that option but I think a little roof might be it....for now lol

Hareball, you put a lot of work into that. Good job.

i like the racks. nothing better than dry wood. i need to build a couple more my self, thanks for posting. pete

Geez Hareball . . . it's really hard to get you motivated to get off the couch or away from the computer monitor isn't it? I mean, you're such a slacker. ;) :)

HehHeh . . . you really don't waste any time do you . . . the frame is built, the frame has a roof and then voila the stacks are full . . . in record time. Again, nice job!

Looks great, love the racks :)

Thanks guys :)

Jake--Yeah it all happened pretty quick!! Glad it did though with that snowstorm barreling down lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.