US King 5510 Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

parforthecourse

Jan 24, 2010
Petersburg,PA
New here and I have been looking through the past threads for several questions about the King 5510. Great info on this site!! Sorry if I missed an answer to my questions but I am conserned with draft fan. I just purchased this stove at Tractor Supply on sale and I have never been around a pellet stove. Needed a sorce of heat in my shop. It seems nice start up etc. went ok. Upon restarting the draft fan will run steady but when the stove heats up the fan goes into a on and off mode. Is this normal operation? During this time I will get a flashing light over the Draft Fan button. What may be causing this? Any info would be apprecated, Thanks

Yes
The fan does cycle on and off. This is normal.
As for the light flashing...it shouldn't. On ignition the aux light will flash but if the draft light is flashing you may be loosing the draft.
Check this thread.
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/46097/

A few of us have this stove and have done some experimenting with it.
Good luck with it.
If you have any questions just ask. We'll try to help

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.