Us Stove 8500 Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan717

Mar 10, 2015
United States
Hi there everyone new to this forum have read a lot on it and thought I'd join.. I have the 8500 pellet furnace. And love it..however recently discovered that I can lower the feed settings been in contact with people from land/air on YouTube and they have helped a lot.however I've seen the name Owen mentioned here quite a bit and even from the land /air I've been emailing that he can help dial me in. Basically I'm looking to run this furnace the best I can and need some help doing so.. So if your out there Owen shoot me a message would love to hear what you say. Just want to know this stove in and out.. And us stove has zero info in there manual .. Thanks

Reactions: Owen1508
@Owen1508

There ya go, tagged him for ya.

Reactions: Owen1508
Status
Not open for further replies.