us stove company hearth focus...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbrown

Feeling the Heat
Jan 15, 2008
Hartland,Me.
can anyone give me some info on this stove? any reviews? the good, the bad, or the ugly?

my neighbor has the chance to pick one up, used one yr. the previous owner bought it new last yr for $1700? and has decided to go to gs this yr...they want $1000 for the stove and the neighbors dad is thinking of buying one for suplimental heat.

thanx, mike

I have a us stove 6039 and a harmon xxv. Both put out good heat. The us stove is MUCH louder than the harmon but seems reliable.

I have the 6039 insert. So far only one minor problem that was quickly remedied by US Stove. Multi - fuel, inexpensive. I like mine so far. Enjoyed the first flames of the year last night, fired up and ran well. About 3 tons last year and hopefully 3 tons this year. May use a little more corn this year if the lead I found for corn pans out.

Schoondog

schoondog and pdk,

thank you for the replies...i will pass the info along to the neighbor

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.