Us Stove Magnolia model 2015

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly22guy

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster,PA
Does anyone have this model? Just looking for some more info on it. i know it is a realivly new stove. and us stove seems like a solid stove mfg.any input is welcome thanks

I took a look at this stove a weekend ago. Overall, not a bad little Chinese stove from what I could see. Simple, clean design with good exterior welds. The secondary system is a welded-in manifold rather than tubes. The bolt-on tab door latch on the stove looked a little wimpy, I'd order a spare just in case. If you get this stove, be sure to let us know how it burns for you.

Here's a couple shots at the local hardware store. It's to the right of the Summer's Heat 13NC.

Attachments

• US_mag_inside.jpg
    US_mag_inside.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,193
  • US_mag_sumheat.jpg
    US_mag_sumheat.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 617
i was under the impression that they were made in tenn. the welded in manifold seems like a bad idea. am i correct in assuming that the tubes in the englanders are replacable if they were out?

Yep. In the ESW stoves the tubes can be taken out in just a few minutes and cost around $28 each to replace.

Edit: I just looked at the manual for the Magnolia. It is indeed one of those "world economy" items made in China. The manual shows no replaceable parts for the baffle.

Not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.