US Stove Multiuse stove Feedback anybody ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd07

Aug 9, 2008
Eastern PA
Anybody have any experience with US Stove

US Stove Hearth Focus EPA-Certified Multi-Fuel Heater, Model# 6039HF ??

OR

US Stove Company Pellet Heater with Automatic Ignition — 150-Lb. Capacity Hopper, Model# 5500

slink said:
They are cheap and built to stay that way...til you need parts which can be a short time from when you start using the stove.

Tell me, do you ever have anything good to say about any stove you don`t sell ? Or do you always find it necessary to downgrade other brands and insult the intelligence of those who might have bought one of those other brands?
This isn`t the first time you have bashed other brands and in my view it only serves to diminish any credibility you have .

jd07

I have the 6039 insert. I'm afraid there are not many US Stove affectionardios here on hearth. There were a few positive posts a couple of monthes back when I was trying to research pellet stoves. I only have a couple of burns with mine and so far so good. I bought mine on line and intend to service and clean mine myself. IMHO I think it will serve me well. Inexpensive starter stove. If you have some mechanical backround and are interested in doing things yourself it may be a good fit for ya. If not then perhaps trying to find a stove with local service company is for you. I can't truthfully tell you much more until it gets nice and cold and I can get the heat range button off 1 or 2 ( it has 9) and let her rip for an extended period. Hope this helps.

Schoondog

Gio said:
Tell me, do you ever have anything good to say about any stove you don`t sell ? Or do you always find it necessary to downgrade other brands and insult the intelligence of those who might have bought one of those other brands?
Now that's funny :) A valid point, but funny nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.