used 30nc questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mainemaul

Jul 22, 2008
southern me.
just bought a used 3 yr old england stove. needs fibre boards baffles and gaskets. maybe a few bricks and LOTS of polish. it has been in a shed for a year.
question, how to handle the surface rust before i give it a good polish. missing trim on both lips and spring on air lever, but i paid $400. i dont think they had a clue how to run it by the looks but all the "bones" are in tact
will post before and after pics
'

I actually picked up a 30-nc last weekend in ME. I had a few quetions about it so I emailed New England Stove Works around 11pm at night. By the time I checked my email the next morning I had a email with all the info I need. I would contact customer service, they were very helpful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.